Podia is a fast, accurate, portable and easy-to-use foot scanner. Using multiple points of views, the system allows generating a full 3D reconstruction of the foot up to 25cm high, exporting the 3D object performing measurements on it. Podia is delivered to the user calibrated and ready to use. All necessary accessories are included: cabling, calibration tool, footstools, handrail and light shields. Documentation and user manual are provided too.
Podia Scanner by STT Systems
This 3D scanner was fully designed and developed by STT using state-of-the art technology, and built upon a long experience in scanning and software development.
Key features and applications
Podia is a simple yet powerful tool for 3D scanning and foot anthropometry. Its most popular applications include shoe design, studies on ergonomics, podiatry, orthopedics, statistical studies, etc. Why is it so convenient? These are Podia’s main feautures:
- Automatic foot measurements: A set of standard measurements is included.
- User-defined foot measurements: Easily click-and-draw utility to add new measurements.
- Fast scanning: The full process (3D data acquisition, measurement, report generation) takes 1 minute.
- Easily handle your scanned feet: 3D mesh can be exported to all standard formats.
- High resolution and precision: Cutting-edge technology and processing algorithms.
- Patients database with multi-scan storage.